Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Welcome Back Me! and Working Out

I've decided to continue this blog, since I've started working out! 2 days ago I ran, not sure how long - but it also started snowing during my warm up!  It was so windy.  I really enjoyed it though.  Today I am supposed to run.

This reminds me, my friend recommended going to this site that supposedly has marathon training routine things, and tips for what shoes to buy, etc.  Hopefully it's the right one.

I went with her to a shoe store yesterday to get fitted.  They have a really great discount going on now until May! I really want to go now, before the new year, to get me some nice kicks.  I kind of wanted to get some cool Nike's though.  Maybe I should check out what's good for boxing though.  I think that's what I really wanted to train for, not running marathons.  Although being able to run long distance would be a great skill to have.  It would be really great if I could run the NYC half marathon with her in May.  Maybe I should aim for that now, as I don't really have any real goals, but to train my body for the build in July!

(map pinpointing [litterally] the different places patrons of the shoe store come from)

No comments:

Post a Comment