Monday, October 28, 2013

Yesterday Pics and Morning Routine

So I wanted to change up my regular yoga routine today and I came across this nice yoga warm up video.  It's really invigorating, especially right after waking.  It would make a nice warm up to any routine. I've been practicing yoga on and off for several years and the routine tested my limits.  It could also be that I'm a bit rusty.

---

Pictures

Green's my favorite color.  

green brown leaves
It's the end of October, but sometimes autumn can feel like spring.  All the leaves on the trees are a lively green.  Crunchy brown leaves carpet the trail floor.


Fried camote with poorly caramelized sugar.

Family of deer I encountered early on my night walk.  This sight made me paranoid for the rest of the time I was out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment