Thursday, February 6, 2014

Tuning out Negative thoughts and Remembering my own Humanity

I forgot to write in my journal today so I'm going to blog.  It's been a long while since my last post.  It seems I introduce every other post in this way.

I'm here at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf and an infernal group of rowdy kids are here in my usually quiet sanctuary.  I'm just glad that I have A.R. Rahman's music to drown out their annoying noise.  And that I have a nice spot with an outlet.

I had a semi breakthrough when I was running on the treadmill today.  I noticed that I am usually really stressed when I'm around other people, so much so that for some reason, they get in my head for the smallest things.  So instead of turning that usual "habit" into something negative, I turned it into something empowering for me.  I guess I could do the same with these kids, but right now it just annoys the f*** out of me.

I'm going to need another soundtrack before I get tired of this soundtrack.  I especially like Tera Bina and
Mayya.

No comments:

Post a Comment