Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lists

One thing I'm really good at is making lists.
I'll be adding to this list...

Hobbies I want to develop (in no particular order as of yet):
1. Guitar Skills
2. Piano Skills
3. Cooking Skills
4. Organize my coin collection
5. Organize my stamp collection
6. Make a movie, own script and directing.
7. Drawing Skills

Guitar Skill Goals
1. Learn to play ___ chords
2. Learn to finger-pick
3. Learn to sing while playing
4. Learn my favorite classic guitar songs.
5. Eventually become a part of a band (even if its 20 years from now... so I'll be 49? Maybe 10 years from now? 39? ok...)
6. Write my own song.

Piano Skill Goals
1. Develop a regular schedule
2. Learn my favorite piano pieces.

Cooking Skills
1. Learn as many recipes as possible from Tita.
2. Learn as many recipes that I want to know.
2. Record all of those recipes.
3. Be able to cook with the same/at level proficiency as at least my mom.. preferably better.

Coin collection
1. Take only the essential coins and cash in the rest (meaning all different, no repeats)
2. Figure out the current exchange rates for them
3. Figure out the value of each currency I have.
4. Figure out names of each nation's currency.

Drawing Skills
1. Be able to copy my favorite anime characters with some proficiency
2. Be able to draw these characters from my own memory
3. Be able to draw these characters in imagined situations
4. Be able to draw my own characters
5. Be able to draw my own characters in imagined situations.

Speaking of lists, this reminds me of 43 things. Want to do a blog about that as well ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment