Friday, June 19, 2009

Updates

What have I done so far in the month of June?
I can't believe its already the 19th!

1. Cooking
I have done an awful lot of baking. I have made peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies from the pouch. I have also made molasses cookies from scratch!

I've also managed to make Japanese curry! It was a success! Although I wish I had chopped up more carrots, added potatoes, and used a bigger pot. The whole house smelled, but it was finished before Sunday was over! And I made it Friday night! My family must be starving. I also decided to make miso soup to go as an "appetizer".

2. Exercise
So I've ultimately failed on the arnis/walking routine. I have, however, been fairly consistent in biking in the morning/afternoons. I have the goal of biking to my cousin's house. I think I might even be able to reach my local rec center!

I think I want to train to be a triathlon participant!




No comments:

Post a Comment