Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Goals for the Summer

I have many.

I am just going to try to write as often as I can on this blog, as I stopped during this past semester.

Progress:
1. Guitar - I have managed to polish my guitar skills over the past couple of weeks.
2. Piano - I have refreshed my memory on Piano Sonata. I hope to improve and progress in the piece. Maybe I will list my goals in the next post.
3. Cooking - I baked some brownies this past weekend and made lemonade. Of course, the brownies were from the box, but turned out all right.
4. Exercise/walking - I started my walking routine the week before last, when I didn't have work, so I will have to get back on this. I hope to go to arnis lessons later tonight, hopefully it will be fun. Maybe we can take the cousins?

Speaking of my cousins, I know that they cook Filipino food. Maybe I can get some recipes from them! They are really nice.

5(ish). Biking - I want to get back on this. Now that I have found a potential biking friend, I feel more motivated to accomplish this.

Will write later. I am actually at work. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment