Tuesday, October 22, 2013

This is actually Day 19 but it feels like Day 1.

While my goal today was to get to sleep by 1, I don't see that happening anytime soon.   I wanted to write here in order to record my daily accomplishments.  I realize that I do that already through a physical journal, but I've been wanting to pick up this blog again so that I can use it as an outlet later on once I have something worthwhile to write about.   I also have a lot of goals I've set for myself, and this may be the best way to record everything in a more organized manner?   I really want to use this site to express myself through other mediums - photography, movies, storytelling for an audience, website formatting.  I'm just afraid of spreading myself too thin.

I hope that I can come up with some kind of format for this site that will work well with my life.  And that will have a positive impact on yours.

I like to watch the leaves change on my daily walks.

A particularly bright patch of orange leaves


Day 19 refers to the number of days it's been since I started being productive again.  I was in an incapacitated state for about 3 weeks after I quit my job and retreated from the outside world.  I still haven't seen or spoken to my friends since September 14.  I guess it hasn't been that long, but it has felt like several months.

No comments:

Post a Comment