Thursday, October 24, 2013

Yesterday. Attic Cat and Tao of Pooh.

I've gotta make this quick.  We'll be leaving at 2 to drop off the oldies at the airport.  I finished watching attic cat yesterday and I was crying for joy, sadness, and empathy.  I loved the way they ended the series and could not have asked for a better conclusion.  It wasn't too dramatic, declarative, and tied up loose ends in a way that you could imagine the future lives of Jung-eun and Kyung-min.    I love that couple so much!  I'm listening to the soundtrack now, which took several searches to locate a continuous stream.

I haven't been able to research for my trip these past two days.  But I have been able to keep up with yoga, walking and hanging out with my family.  I need to sleep less and watch less television.  Television probably, more so than sleeping.

I came across a nice quote I found from The Tao of Pooh that I could relate to.

"That doesn't mean that the goals we have don't count.  They do, mostly because they cause s to go through the process, and it's the process that makes us wise, happy, or whatever.  If we do things in the wrong sort of way, it makes us miserable, angry, confused, and things like that.  The goal has to be right for us, and it has to be beneficial, in order to ensure a beneficial process.  But aside from that, it's really the process that's important.  Enjoyment of the process is the secret that erases the myths of the Great Reward and Saving Time.  Perhaps this can help explain the everyday significance of the word Tao, the Way" (Hoff 111-12).

(I think this is the right way to cite literary works.)

More views of nature changing colors.





(Pink and green are one of my favorite color combinations.)

No comments:

Post a Comment